quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

English Boy - 80's (Pt.III)

Exorcism

Night is complete. This is the place where darkness can get even more dark. With the tie and the shoes, the fancy pants. I'm the running demon. I push against the people. I push against an old lady. A young boy. A middle age man-of-family. I'm fucking pissed off. I'm fucking tired. I'm pure energy. The thin rain tastes like oil. It might be oil. Hard steps on the ground and the water (oil) splashes around my feet. I finally arrived. I'm in front of The Church. I say to the man behind the bars that I want to see the priest, that I want to be exorcised. That I want to taste the holy water. I pay to him. I'm inside. This is the place where darkened darkness can get even more dark. But with some colorful lights. I see'em. Angels holding holy instruments. Every movement they make, angel dust falls behind. Their music invades my insides. The demon shakes a little. Then the priest starts the sermon. The demon crumbles. It wants to run, to be outside the body. We fight. We shake. We dance. And I can shortly see that I am no the only one. Demons are dancing. The Church become hell. Then, the holy water slips through my lips, then spreads all over my body.
Oh, Thank You God! I'm Exorcised in Hell!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário